Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Prologue

Well, it is t-30 hours or so until my flight leaves Thursday morning, and I’m about halfway through packing. I found rolling up my clothes as tightly as I could while listening to my itunes on shuffle (who can forget legendary hits such as Il Divo’s “Unbreak My Heart”?) to be a fairly relaxing experience, once I got around to it. I think I’ll manage to fit a quarter of my wardrobe in 1 ½ suitcases. I haven’t added shoes or sweaters yet though, so we shall see.

For those of you just tuning in, this is my travel blog. Note the travel-y background and the inspirational quote. I’ll be in Oxford at BADA’s Midsummer in Oxford Program from July 9th-August 8th, rendezvous over to Paris for a few days with my young, impressionable sister, take a trip over to Wales (the motherland), then down to Madrid and Granada in Spain with the rest of my family. Should be pretty fun!

Will YOU be a part of history with me?

1 comment: